Terms of Contract
1. Health Attestation
The undersigned individual attests that they are fully able to participate in an exercise regimen of their design or choosing without undue risk.
2. Membership Benefits
A monthly upgraded gym membership plan includes:
- Unlimited Cross-training class attendance per month. Does not include other programs or services that are offered separately, for example Yoga and personal training.
- Is eligible for discounts (view n.11).
- Unlimited access to "open gym'' per month (view n.12).
3. Gym Membership Dues
The undersigned individual agrees to pay their dues, indicated by the prior selection of plan. These dues must be paid by automatic debit or credit card transaction, or automatic bank account transfer.
4. Member Access & Conduct
This gym membership agreement entitles the member access to Human Equilibrium facilities, during assigned hours for public use, so long as all dues are current, and agreements are signed. The management reserves the right to terminate the membership of anyone who refuses to observe any of Human Equilibrium's rules or regulations towards the facility, staff, equipment, and members. Additionally, the undersigned individual agrees to dress and conduct themselves in a manner deemed appropriate for a fitness facility. Human Equilibrium reserves the right to judge behavior and respond accordingly. The undersigned individual shall not consume drugs, alcohol, or tobacco products on Human Equilibrium property. Not all rules and regulations are listed in this agreement.
Members shall pay for any damages to Human Equilibrium property which results from the willful or negligent conduct of member, member’s guest or dependent children.
6. Lost or Stolen Goods
Human Equilibrium assumes no responsibility for lost or stolen goods. Lost and found goods not claimed after 30 days will be donated to charity or thrown away.
7. Supervision of Children
Members must be 14 years of age or older unless supervised by a parent or legal guardian at all times
8. Personal Training & Other Services
Personal training and/or other services that are offered by Human Equilibrium, might not be included in this membership. Human Equilibrium reserves the right to charge additional fees for any personal training and/or any other service that the undersigned individual chooses to participate in.
9. Gym Membership Cancellation & Refund PolicyA monthly upgraded gym membership, may be cancelled by providing written notice to email@example.com 15 DAYS PRIOR to next billing cycle. Upon cancelation the member understands that NO REFUNDS will be issued on the initial agreed amount, and that their next automatic payment will be terminated if notice is given within the set time frame. If a member cancels their membership, and decides to re-establish it in the future, they will do so under the current rates.
10. Membership Hold Policy
All memberships can only go on hold for medical reasons. Medical diagnosis documentation, will need to be provided to management as proof. No other reasons qualify for applying a hold on a membership. The hold period will last for the duration of the medical condition, and during that time the member will not access their membership benefits (view n.2).
Offered discounts are not non-cumulative. Only 1 discount may be applied.
12. "Open Gym"
Open gym, is a term that is used to describe the hours that a member can freely workout on their own in the facility. Those hours are determined by management and are subject to change. If a group class, seminar, privates or any other paid activity is taking place, the undersigned individual understands that the individuals participating in those paid activities, have priority to the facility and its equipment. Non-complying to this rule, could resolve to membership termination.
- This Agreement contains the entire agreement between the parties, and supersedes any prior written or oral agreements between them concerning the subject matter of this Agreement. The provisions of this may be waived, altered, amended or repealed, in whole or in part, only upon prior written consent of all parties
- The undersigned individual has read, and fully agrees to the terms of this Agreement. The undersigned individual has signed this Agreement freely, voluntarily, under no duress or threat of duress, without inducement, promise or guarantee being communicated to him/her. The undersigned individual certifies and warrants that he/she is 18 years of age or older and mentally competent to enter into this Agreement.
- If any portion of this agreement is deemed illegal, void or unenforceable, then the remaining agreement shall remain in effect.
14. Binding Law
This gym membership contract shall be considered binding upon the undersigned individual and Human Equilibrium LLC, and shall be upheld and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Arizona. Any legal proceedings related to this gym membership contract shall take place in courts located in Maricopa County, Arizona. In the event that the undersigned individual proceeds to court and looses, they will be accepting responsibility for any legal fees that accrued during the process.The undersigned individual, hereby indicates their desire to become a member of Human Equilibrium, pursuant to the terms and conditions of this gym membership agreement.